SmackHigh is about sharing real time news, expressing yourself, and having fun with other members of high school communities. Our goal in creating these rules is to accommodate the broadest range of community expression while balancing the need for all SmackHigh members to be able to use our service safely and enjoyably.
Don’t post things that your peers don’t want to read—especially if they make people upset.
Be thoughtful about what you post and what you say at other communities.
Keep it legal. Don’t use SmackHigh for any illegal nonsense.
Respect all communities and members of communities. We understand that it’s super important to be able to express yourself and share everything that goes on, but it’s equally important to make sure that a high level of respect is maintained.
Help us keep the community strong:
● To help keep the community safe, there are times when we work with law enforcement including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
● Promote the positive use of SmackHigh App via Twitter, or leverage our SmackHigh affiliated accounts for any positive real time news that you want to get across the community on a grand scale
What not to Post:
● Anything illegal
● Pornography or nudity
● Harmful, dangerous, or violent content, including Images or video of people engaged in activities that are physically dangerous or harmful, or content that promotes self-injury
● Invasions of privacy
● Hateful content
● Harassment or bullying
● Content that isn’t your own -- that is, anything that infringes another person’s or entity’s copyrights
● Spam, scams, or other unsolicited commercial activity
● Information that can be used to identify you, including date of birth, social security number, and so forth
Violating these rules may result in the removal of content, the suspension of your account and being prohibited from using SmackHigh App in the future.
Please take these rules seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. The rules will change and evolve along with the SmackHigh user community. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation, at our own discretion.
If you identify content which you believe violates these Community Guidelines, please let us know by emailing us at [email address]. We take reports of violations seriously, and will look into it.